A tab set
A tab set is a collection of one or more tabs.
Each tab in a tab set is made up of the following two parts:
- The text that's clicked to open the tab.
- The content that shows when the tab is open.
A tab set can contain one, two or all three of the following tab sections:
- The description tab
- Created by the Create a tab for the description setting.
- Tabs created from headings
- Created by the Use headings to divide content into tabs setting. The order of the tabs in the section is determined by the order of the headings. Changing the order of the headings (and related content) will change the order of the tabs.
- Created in the ProTabs area of the app. The order of the ProTabs is determined by their order in the ProTabs list. Dragging and dropping a tab to a higher spot in the list will place is closer to the left of the ProTabs section in the tab set.
It's not possible to change the order of the sections in a tab set, but it is possible to change the order of the tabs within each section.
ProTabs can be individually moved out of the ProTabs section and placed anywhere in a tab set using the ProTab Position setting.